Simply Sherri is back with another collection of the region's best spoken word poets performing works that will make you laugh, snap, clap, and maybe shed a tear. We’ll even invite some members of the audience up to share a short piece during the open mic section. But you can also just kick back with a drink and take in the verbal virtuosity on stage.
All seating for Olney Outdoors is general admission and will be available on a first-come first-served basis. The venue opens approximately ½ hour prior to performance time except where noted. There will be several seating options available including:
- A dedicated area for blankets
- Seats provided by Olney Theatre
- Bleachers provided by Olney Theatre
- A dedicated area for those who bring their own seats
- At heavily attended events, additional benches will be available on the plaza, along with picnic tables, and space to set up your own chairs
Spaces may not be reserved in advance. Please visit our accessibility page if you have special seating needs.
In case of rain, this event will be moved to the Mulitz-Gudelsky Theatre Lab.