Our last all staff question of the year and decade is: What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions? Also, make sure to check out our end of year video to take a look at all of the amazing work we have produced in 2019. 2020, here we come!
Gabriela Schulman, Casting Apprentice
- Read at least one book a month! I haven't read for fun in years, and I want to get back into it.
Vern Reske, Production Management Apprentice:
- Hydrate more
- To have more comedic gold moments
Debbie Ellinghaus, Managing Director
- Drink more water
- Cook more often (and try to find enjoyment in doing so)
- Use recyclable grocery bags (I have many but always forget them in the car when I shop!)
- Read one book a month (I love reading, but find it difficult to make the time. This feels like a reasonable goal!)
- Spend less time on the screen and social media (set the example for my kids!)
- Reduce my "over-scheduled" calendar and make more room for the important things.
- Work smarter, not harder or faster.
Stephanie Condon, Sound and Projections Apprentice
- I don't like to set resolutions at the start of the new year. I like to believe that self-improvement is a continuous process. My goal setting is usually for a few months at a time or a few years at a time, but I am all for making a vision board, so maybe I'll do one this January.
Colleen Robinson, Manager of Special Events and Donor Relations
- Learn a new skill
Meredith Beisel, Marketing and Development Apprentice
- I want to practice more intuitive eating habits
- Work on my Spanish and maybe learn another Language.