Olney Theatre Center raises funds each year to produce the professional high-quality theatre programs that you have come to expect and enjoy. From our costumes and props to the electricity that lights our stages, everything we do depends on faithful supporters like you.
What Does My Gift Support?
A contribution from you helps Olney Theatre Center purchase the necessary materials and services to operate successfully as a year-round professional non-profit theatre.
- $10 buys a battery pack for stage microphones
- $100 covers admission for ten students to attend a matinee in Olney's subscription series
- $500 provides free resource materials for students and educators (director's notes, pre- and post-show questions and extended lesson plans)
- $3,000 houses one actor on campus during rehearsal weeks and the run of one show
- $5,000 purchases the royalties for one production
- $10,000 underwrites the cost of lumber and building materials for one production