Olney Theatre Center raises every dollar each year to produce the professional high-quality theatre programs that you have come to expect and enjoy. From our costumes and props to the electricity that lights our stages, everything we do depends on faithful supporters like you.
What Does My Gift Support?
A contribution from you helps Olney Theatre Center purchase the necessary materials and services to operate successfully as a year-round professional non-profit theatre.
- $10 buys a battery pack for stage microphones
- $50 pays one week's rental fee for one wig
- $100 covers admission for ten students to attend a matinee in Olney's subscription series
- $250 puts an actor in costume
- $500 provides free resource materials for students and educators (director's notes, pre- and post-show questions and extended lesson plans)
- $1,000 pays the electric bill for the run of one production
- $3,000 houses one actor during rehearsal weeks and the run of one show
- $5,000 purchases the royalties for one production
- $10,000 underwrites all the cost for lumber and building materials for one production
We are grateful for contributions of all sizes and we hope you will consider giving what you can. Please help us create the art you care so much about and make a gift today to Olney Theatre Center’s 2013 Annual Campaign.
Click on the giving levels below to view benefits:
- Production Partners $50-$999
- Production Sponsors $1,000-$2,499
- Sponsors Circle $2,500-$4,999
- Community Visionaries $15,000+
Pathway Project Campaign
Personalize a brick on a future pathway that will connect Olney Theatre Center's Mainstage Plaza and the Root Family Stage. View Campaign Brochure.