Adapted and Performed By
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Holiday Tradition continues as Olney Theatre Center favorite Paul Morella returns to bring his unique and memorable adaptation of A Christmas Carol to life in our most intimate space – the Mulitz-Gudelsky Theatre Lab.
Experience the unforgettable characters and vivid imagery as Charles Dickens originally intended – in his own words – and rediscover this timeless classic presented in a masterful solo performance. Adapted from Dickens’ original novella and reading tour, Morella’s solo version will transport you back to Victorian England and into the heart of this classic morality tale. This critically acclaimed production has become a holiday must-see. (Recommended for ages 10 and up.)
James Pape and Nancy Newman-Pape
“You will not find a finer production of A Christmas Carol anywhere this holiday season” – DC METRO THEATER ARTS
“(A) show to delight holiday audiences…The reverent approach is novel, and its simplicity is a gift.” – THE WASHINGTON POST
“A wonderful show from one of the great actors of our town” – ARCH CAMPBELL, WJLA
ARTICLES ABOUT THIS PRODUCTION
- THE GAZETTE: Olney Theatre stages a its rendition of ‘A Christmas Carol’ for the third year in a row
- ENGINEEREDREALITY: Revisiting Christmas — Courtesy of Paul Morella
- DC METRO THEATER ARTS REVIEW: ‘A Christmas Carol: A Ghost Story of Christmas’ at Olney Theatre Center
- MD THEATRE GUIDE: ‘A Christmas Carol: A Ghost Story of Christmas’ at Olney Theatre Center
- MOCOVOX.COM: A Christmas Carol As Dickens Wanted It
Click here to see Paul Morella on The Arch Campbell Show.